Funny Pictures and stories....

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TRUMP destroying the economy in Arizona.

Illegal immigrants are boycotting Arizona by the thousands and moving elsewhere -
showing their outrage with Donald Trump's proposed law of sending illegal immigrants
back to Mexico.

In the small town of Guadalupe, AZ, south of Phoenix, Manuel Renaldo is one of those
who is punishing Arizona by leaving.

As he loaded his stolen car with his stolen belongings and family of ten, Renaldo told this
reporter through an interpreter. "It's a matter of principle; I refuse to be supported by a
state that treats me like a criminal!"

The effects of the exodus are being felt by Arizona retailers, who are reporting dwindling
sales of beer, tequila, spray paint, and ammunition. Also hit hard are the state hospitals,
which have reported a dramatic decline in births and emergency room visits.

State welfare agencies are preparing to lay off staffs that distribute food stamps and

unemployment benefits. Tattoo parlors are in an absolute state of panic!

Renaldo told a reporter, through an interpreter, that he and his family are moving to Canada,
with a new Liberal government under Justin Trudeau and new higher taxes, hardworking
people will better support him and his family with dignity!

Kind of brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?

Couldn't find the spider solitaire but this one will waste your time for a bit.
I'm at about question #43 before I'm stumped. It's the one where you have to finish the dog story:

http://theimpossiblequiz2.org/

video by ted nugent

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnPrxbYARJg&feature=youtu.be"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnPrxbYARJg&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

I finally remembered to load the video. ROTFL!!!!

Meanwhile, in my neck of the woods, someone (probably someone who owns or drives a large truck) objected to the official traffic sign forbidding trucks on my road within 24 hours of rain (the old sign that got vandalized and removed used to say "substantial rain). The entire road was initially unpaved but they did a crap paving job over a couple miles of the road now.
13533248_860738470725686_6354491278092114440_n.jpg

I find it particularly funny that I think whoever made the passive aggressive sign in response probably had to pay to have that made.

They are all HILARIOUS im sat here with the biggest grin on my face!!!

Gotta love how dumb some people are
tumblr_o9kgsgXnc71qhfuqwo1_540.jpg

I saw a picture that I probably can't post here, but it was a color drawing of Hilary Clinton naked with her legs spread and Trump's face was drawn instead of genitals.

I stopped by my local Ford Dealership this morning to look for a new truck. I saw a nice F-350 crew cab loaded with all the options that I liked and asked to take it for a test drive.

The salesperson (a lady wearing a Hillary for President lapel pin) sat in the passenger seat next to me, describing the truck and all its options. She explained that the Electric Seats were connected to the ventilation system and could be set to direct cool air to your butt in the summer & warm air to your butt in the winter.

So I mentioned that this must be a "Trump truck". She looked at me a bit angry, and asked why I thought it was a Trump truck. I told her that if it were a Hillary truck, the seats would just blow smoke up my *** year round.

The two mile walk back to the dealership to pick up my car was worth it.

Latest posts

Back