Humble 3 Car

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much does one of those fish sell for?

Another Fish today. Hmmm Wonder who it's going to. lol

2012-07-11_17-53-01_841.jpg

Thats a beautiful fish there. I think I will mount it.

Will make a nice addition in your bar Chris.

I didn't even think of the bar. I was thinking my fishing/hunting room but the bar might be better.

Should be showing up in the next few days, it shipped out today.

Got something in the mail today. Seems this fish likes to travel, he has been on my street twice in the last few weeks. At least he remembered where home was. It looks awesome. can't wait to assemble it and polish it up.

View attachment IMG_20120724_110508.jpg

Well as with all good things, they aren't good until you modify them. :thumbsup:

Sandblaster needed some help.

-Added a light
-Welded up a random 1" hole in the case
-Welded up a 4" hole and installed a bulkhead fitting for an air line as opposed to just running the line through the giant hole into the case. Not sure what they intended originally but it let out tons of dust and media.
-Hooked up poly tubing inside to the bulkhead fitting to the gun for a more permanent setup.

2012-08-09_20-06-04_863.jpg

2012-08-09_20-06-20_135.jpg

How does that thing work? I have thought about getting one but don't know how well they do.

Works great for smaller parts. I don't intend on using it for big items and as you can see I've had to modify it a bit as well as build the stand. My dad has the free standing one but it's a bit more money and was just more than I wanted in a 3 car garage where room is quickly getting tight until my "addition" is done. lol.

What is the biggest type part you would do in it?

Well I'm not sure, but here's the dimensions.

SandBlaster.jpg

I'm going to try and do the exhaust manifold on my T, but I'm not sure how that's going to work out yet. May have to put that in the big machine at work. I want to have that done in Jet-Hot ceramic so we'll see how that comes out as well.

Installed my custom made safety cover for my 30 Amp 110 and 50 Amp 220 I added a while back. Probably not necessary, but can't be too careful I guess.

2012-08-11_18-37-39_322.jpg

2012-08-11_18-37-26_435.jpg

and installed the last fitting on the sand blaster. Works great. All 3/8" connections so as to minimize any losses.

2012-08-11_18-38-14_173.jpg

Looking good there for sure and gettting organized ME87.

What's on your wish list next? Dream BIG, don't cost nothin.;)

Lol. wellllllllll

Not so much on my wish list, but on the to do list is to add a garage door in the back corner where the water heater, while bench and red tool box are so that I can drive a car into the back yard onto a concrete pad still to be poured. Just getting it all planned out before hand so I don't have any major hiccups along the way.

Latest posts

Back