My Garage

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you mainly use the mobile shop for?

Carpentry, I do alot of exterior repaints which always includes a lot of carpenter repair work,pressure washing etc. I also do additions, basements, metal fab, and everything in between.

Pretty neat, you seem to have about as many hobbies as I do.

Thanks the cool thing is my hobbies make me a pretty decent living!!!

That is what we call a dream job. Make money doing what you love.

Built some shelving in my Garage today. gotta get some of this stuff off the floor and organized!! It's killing me my biggest issue is to many toys and equipment and not enough shop!!

View attachment 018 (5).jpg

Built some shelving in my Garage today. gotta get some of this stuff off the floor and organized!! It's killing me my biggest issue is to many toys and equipment and not enough shop!!

I got the same problem, to many toys and not enough room.

lol!! i grew out of my 2 car garage a long time ago.

I have a three car and a 10x20 storage and a storage shed at my other house and no room for anything.

the worst thing for me is my dad retired and has given me all of his tools and equipment (2 storage buildings full too the ceiling!) and i cant get the suff till i get some more shop somehow.

yup it is it would be ok but the storage buildings are two hours away.

so i noticed that havasu decked the attic floor above his garage to put the "junk" in. and i got to thinkin about doing the same only differance is my garage attic is taller! I can stand up in it. so i happened to have a sheet and a half of plywood taking up much needed wall space in the garage so i put it in the attic as floor decking i still need about 6 more sheets but it was a good start i was able to clean off my lumber/material shelf by moving the 2x4's in the attic and creat more tool shelving. and the best part is there will be enough attic space when i'm done to clean out one of my dads storage units. sorry no pics today but i will try and take some tomorrow.

Back