My Garage

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the axle repair turned out great i believe its stronger than it was to begin with. i forgot to take a pic I'm gonna get him to text me one I'll post it when i get it.

Nice, looks really good Mark.

Did you tell him to quit bumping trees?

So they bush hogged an entire 10 acres and the axle is still in one piece so I guess I did my job!?

I got a new addition today! I might just put it in the mobile shop though I'm not sure how I feel about a craftsman sittin on top of my MAC???? I traded a pair firestone 2500 LB air bags that have been in the Garage for way to long for it. My buddys gonna putem on his 1500 GMC Sierra for rear helpers for towing. Good Trade? I think so.

View attachment 024 (2).jpg

View attachment 026.jpg

And it looks like I need to spend a little time in the Garage!!!! It's not as organized as it was right after I put up the shelves. My excuse is I been busy.................it happens.

Well quit slacking and get that garage cleaned......

and when you're done would you mind giving me a hand with mine...:eek:

i made a two hour trip to my Dads tool storage today i packed a 4'x8' trailer full and took the back seat out of the jeep and packed it full. the only thing that would fit in the jeep was me after loading it. I will post more detailed pics of the score when i get it unpacked. i see a few craigslist postings in the near future he has multiples of everything! i understand a back up or 2 but 10 electric sanders ? its all good stuff i just dont need it all.

I agree with you Mark. Get your brother's butt over there to help you out.

i made a two hour trip to my Dads tool storage today i packed a 4'x8' trailer full and took the back seat out of the jeep and packed it full. the only thing that would fit in the jeep was me after loading it. I will post more detailed pics of the score when i get it unpacked. i see a few craigslist postings in the near future he has multiples of everything! i understand a back up or 2 but 10 electric sanders ? its all good stuff i just dont need it all.

If only you had a ...truck. :rolleyes:

If only you had a ...truck. :rolleyes:

Actually If I only had an extra $300 for a torque converter my truck would be goin! But work ain't Goin all that great right now. I'm makin enough to pay the bills and eat but not much else. Maybe It'll pick up soon..............:cool:

I agree with you Mark. Get your brother's butt over there to help you out.

He came over tonite and we went through some of it. It's cold and windy out tonite so we didnt get much done but hes coming back the next sunny day we have so we can pull it out in the driveway and go thru it properly.

Looks like you guys have a lot of things to sort. Reminds me of Chris's tool scores...all I ever score are aches and pains...:rolleyes:

Back