What did you do today?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Morning One and All...

My thought on war today is that it is Bullsh1t... I think all involved should sit down, buy one another a drink and let the rich leaders argue it out... Especially the war between Ukraine & Russia...

Well, as of 3 pm yesterday it's been raining, I guess it could turn to snow... Let's hope NOT... still not in the winter mood...

This morning, we'll take a load to the dump... and then the gardening store is having a pre-Christmas sale with treats and apple cider being served... So, we'll check that out, and then my Sens are playing at 1 this afternoon... Be back... Gotta let Carl out for his morning leak...

So... Not a lot else planned for today... Hope everyone has a GREAT Saturday, enjoy it...

Cheers~

I'm careful with just one cat as they are known carriers of toxoplasmosis. I knew a lady that had it in her eyes.

I wished even one single part of my house was that neatly organized. I'm terrible at organizing things. My dad was the one that was good at organizing, putting things in specific places and labeling everything.

It finally got nice and cool in the house. I woke up this morning to a burning smell-- sort of like crumbs burning in the toaster. Mom turned on the heat again. After awhile it went away. I turned the temp down so it wouldn't get so damn hot again so we're cruising at 65 in the hallway, warmer in her room, and cooler in mine.

I'm to wake up to get some breakfast. I actually like bundling up at night to be warm and cozy and have the kitties pile on for warmth.

Ruby started getting the decorations out yesterday.
It's only 33F here this morning at 6:30 AM...
Xmas waits until after Thanksgiving for me... One holiday at a time...
Surprisingly, it snowed hard around here Saturday afternoon... looked like a blizzard... visibility about 300 feet max... but since it was 38 degrees F, snow only stuck to top of grass and other elevated objects... then melted...

Last edited:
Good Evening One and All...
How's one and all doing... Not sure where the day went today... Got up a little later,, and then had to go over to my Sister and Brother-in-law's to help move furniture, and take the railing down, they are getting new floors on Tuesday... But we can't go tomorrow, cuz we have to return Fisher to his house, as they will be getting back late tonight...

A couple of Ticks fell off one of the pups... Carl and Fisher... But they were both dead... After today's cool weather, I am sure they will all die and go into hibernation... We used to have huge problems with tics on our old property... But the trick was to keep the grass short... and put down some wood mulch... Just before we decided to sell... we thought of getting some Guinea Hens... One bird eats 1000 ticks a month... My Buddy who owns Fisher... when they bought their property, everybody was getting ticks on them... they got 5 Guinea hens... and NOBODY got ticks on themselves this past summer or fall...

Well, that's about all we did today... Didn't do a hell of a lot... So, I hope YOU have a GREAT evening...

Cheers~

Was sorry to see that WWII Cobra fighter collide with B17 Flying Fortress bomber at a Texas airshow... all lives lost... and lots of volunteers had likely put thousands of hours into restoring those planes and keeping them flying for the memories...
Got an email from Russia today offering to sell stolen, cloned, forged credit cards, etc:
" Hi nation. We propose cloned cards with decent balance. Our cloned prepaid cards mastercard operate in all ATMs of the planet. You can obtain monies from ATMs without any problems. The parcel is 100% secure. Shipment of the cloned card in 2-6 days. Sale of cloned cards, hacked credit cards, prepaid cards, cheap Western Union transfers and prepaid PayPal accounts. Start a rich life! Thousands of our customers have already rated our service excellent. Our friendly team has been hacking for more than 90 years. Big discounts for wholesale buyers. Worldwide delivery in a few days. Cash withdrawal at any ATM. 100% safe!!!

Store and shop cloned cards Tor Buy Cloned cards

PayPal Transfers $500 – Price $ 49.00
PayPal Transfers $2000 – Price $ 149.00
1 Card Total Balance: $3 100 – Price $ 110.00
3 Cards Total Balance ? $9 600 – Price $ 180.00
Western Union Transfers $1000 – Price $ 99.00
Western Union Transfers $300 – Price $ 249.00 "
Wonder if I can pay with a cloned prepaid debit card?

Xmas waits until after Thanksgiving for me... One holiday at a time...
Surprisingly, it snowed hard around here Saturday afternoon... looked like a blizzard... visibility about 300 feet max... but since it was 38 degrees F, snow only stuck to top of grass and other elevated objects... then melted...
Yup, my Lady is pushing to put up decorations... Always tell her not till after Remembrance Day... So I can see them going up any day... For supper, the wife is making homemade onion soup... Love it... especially since it's cool outside now...

So.... @zannej Thats a yes to the cats than? LOL

I made creamy chicken noodle soup for dinner, it was ok I suppose. I wasn't really in the mood but didnt want to waste what I had planned.20221113_165602.jpg

@Ron Van that is gorgeous! I also love the organization you have, it looks awesome!

@BuzzLOL as I always say..... be the change you want to see in the world.

Exude happiness

I haven't done much today. Trying to relax on my 1 day off between my 3 12s, off, 3 12s..... I napped earlier in my recliner.... which isn't exactly a pleasant experience lol.

I'm hoping in a bit to force myself to clean the living room and put a third load of laundry in for the day.
Maybe even work on the puzzle for a little bit...

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening!

I made creamy chicken noodle soup for dinner, it was ok I suppose. I wasn't really in the mood but didnt want to waste what I had planned.
@BuzzLOL as I always say..... be the change you want to see in the world.

Exude happiness
Looks delicious... I love egg noodles... would prolly make it with mushroom soup...
Also, New England clam chowder over noodles...
And stifle evil...

Back