What's your Temp?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sun is coming up and it's about 54 degrees out, should reach 82 today.

Don't worry we have nice weather but we are overcrowded and have to sit in three hours of traffic to go anywhere.

Sun is coming up and it's about 54 degrees out, should reach 82 today.

Don't worry we have nice weather but we are overcrowded and have to sit in three hours of traffic to go anywhere.

82..... I wont see 22 for the next week....and a High forecast of 5 degrees for Sunday...
At least its 82 inside...and no traffic.:beer:

To make you feel better we have to pay more for homes and everything else to live in this beautiful place. What we pay for a run down tract home here most of the country can get a couple thousand square foot house on acreage. We have beggars and scammers on every corner, you can't buy anything without fear of being ripped off in one way or another. They Tax everything here and you have to pay to use a restroom at most major places. We have to pay to drive on some of the busiest highways around.

But we have good weather, that is until we have a drought and we aren't even supposed to drink water. Welcome to California!

To make you feel better we have to pay more for homes and everything else to live in this beautiful place. What we pay for a run down tract home here most of the country can get a couple thousand square foot house on acreage. We have beggars and scammers on every corner, you can't buy anything without fear of being ripped off in one way or another. They Tax everything here and you have to pay to use a restroom at most major places. We have to pay to drive on some of the busiest highways around.

But we have good weather, that is until we have a drought and we aren't even supposed to drink water. Welcome to California!

That sux. You should move.:D

If I didn't have my business established I would be gone. I didn't want to raise my kids here but I don't know where I want to go.

Low 20’s this morning and this weekend is going to be the real life version of the movie Frozen. Wind chills in the -20F plus, temps around zero.

The good news is we don’t have any of the problems Chris mentioned. We did have a guy begging once, work for food sign and all. The first winter he begged long enough to get a bus ticket to California.

Every year I say let’s drive down and watch Phil come out of his hole and every year it seems like we are having a blizzard or something. I have still never been there for the excitement.

On a sad note we have fallen behind Worcester Mass in the snow race. They are really knocking it out of the park this year at 92 inches and their norm is 40 inches for this time. Lots of time left and I love a close race.
http://goldensnowglobe.com/current-top-10-snowiest-cities/

The book makers are giving us 3:1 odds is all.

http://goldensnowglobe.com/cities-latest-odds-snow-contest/

Latest posts

Back