What's your Temp?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
25* and we're suppose to get about 5" of snow, now the emergency mgt and police are freaking out and having news conferences about the snow....I go to Krogers for my mother every Sunday morning and there's hardly ever anyone there. Today you could barely walk down the isle. People act like we're going to be snow bound for months. Can't wait to get out and play in the snow...if we actually get any...:p

Yeah, we are having a rough time with the weather around here as well. Yep, it's rough finding the bathing suits, it's rough fighting the crowd as one drives to the beach, and it is especially rough finding a spot to lay on in the sand with this 85 degree weather. :D

We hit -30 as well last night. Here is what greeted me once I got the car started. Wished I had a block heater in both cars this morning.

IMG_6045.jpg

Haha no most are rugged up pretty good. Nothing sexier though than a gal in long johns. :eek:

56* and froggy, going to be another beautiful day,

14.5F at 8:28 PM.

We had a low of 12F and a high of 23F with water going down the downspouts. We also had a "brutal" snowfall of about 1/4" to possibly get us up to a 2" snow cover on the level, but it will never even be noticed. The bare spots are still green/brown. - A nice day without too much sun, but the snow mobilers are not too happy. Skiers have good skiing

Dick

29* at 4 am high today 40* and cloudy

-14 this morning heading out, the ten degree improvement from yesterday was nice.

14* this morning, ice has covered the ground, roads and travel adversaries are issued. A tree down the street has come down across the road. Luckily there's another way out, but who wants to go anywhere. My son in law is stranded in LA, can't get a flight out cause the airports closed. And I'm getting a lil low on firewood. Poor dog this morning had a heck of a time trying to keep her balance while doing her morning stuff. The look on her face while she was trying to pee and sliding on the slopes was priceless.

Oldog I have about five cords of wood sitting here you can have, just come pick it up.

Back