COVID-19 Vaccines NOVAVAX and COVAXIN

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I still see cloth masks and bandanas etc. The analogy I heard early on was the chain link fence and mosquitoes.

The Leftists are hilarious...

They could care less about eradicating the disease.
Their evil isn't really funny... anymore than their previous evil of slavery was...

Can't eradicate a disease that comes in a new evolved form every few months and it takes a year to bring out a vaccine/fake vaccine for the old form...

Now if a real vaccine that works on all forms of Coronavirus can be invented and properly tested, that would be worth taking a chance on...

If that's the new normal I am proud to be abnormal!
I'm glad to be normal and not under religious brainwashing orders to hate, hurt, and mass murder everyone on the planet...

Johnson and Johnson is not exactly a true vaccine;
Replication-Incompetent Viral Vector Technology1,2
The viral vector used in Johnson & Johnson's Janssen COVID‑19 Vaccine is based on a naturally occurring, low-prevalence human adenovirus. Adenoviruses are known to cause common cold–like symptoms. The deletion of a specific gene renders the adenovirus unable to replicate within humans, transforming it into a delivery vehicle for the genetic material encoding the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2. In this form, the vaccine cannot cause COVID‑19 or adenoviral disease.

I'm glad to be normal and not under religious brainwashing orders to hate, hurt, and mass murder everyone on the planet...
I'm glad your paranoia is not contagious. If your right I need to do EDC with my P3at.

Johnson and Johnson is not exactly a true vaccine;
That's about the same way polio and small pox vaccines were made: using a weakened version of the naturally occurring humans-attacking virus..

I'm glad your paranoia is not contagious.
No paranoia involved, just facts, and no need to catch anything from me, here's a sample of your orders straight from the BuyBull:

Annotated small sample of Judeo/Christian Religious Terrorism WRITTEN ORDERS direct from the Christian BuyBull (Quran has even more) for Mass Murdering of innocent people:

“Blessed be the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for WAR, my fingers for BATTLE.” Psalm 144:1.
Jesus: “ Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a SWORD. 35 For I have come to turn...
“a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law..." Mathew10:34-35
Jesus, who wanted to be King of the Jews, said: "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and KILL them in front of me." (Luke 19:27) (while teaching kids that mass murder is a good idea)
Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be STONED TO DEATH by the community. (Leviticus 24:14-16)
Anyone who dreams or prophesizes anything that is against God, or anyone who tries to turn you from God, is to be PUT TO DEATH. (Deuteronomy 13:5)
If anyone, even your own family suggests worshipping another God, KILL them. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)
If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and KILL ALL of it's inhabitants... even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15)
KILL anyone with a different religion. (Deuteronomy 17:2-7)
KILL all innocent men, women, children, and, even, babies of the 20 nations/50 belief systems/religions of the so-called Promised Land when moving into it. (Deuteronomy)

Imaginary evil Jesus of gospel stories said his followers must obey the Torah/Old Testament (N.T. not invented yet) (Jesus invented ~150 A.D.)

That's about the same way polio and small pox vaccines were made: using a weakened version of the naturally occurring humans-attacking virus..
Johnson uses genetic modification.

No paranoia involved, just facts, and no need to catch anything from me, here's a sample of your orders straight from the BuyBull:

Annotated small sample of Judeo/Christian Religious Terrorism WRITTEN ORDERS direct from the Christian BuyBull (Quran has even more) for Mass Murdering of innocent people:

“Blessed be the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for WAR, my fingers for BATTLE.” Psalm 144:1.
Jesus: “ Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a SWORD. 35 For I have come to turn...
“a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law..." Mathew10:34-35
Jesus, who wanted to be King of the Jews, said: "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and KILL them in front of me." (Luke 19:27) (while teaching kids that mass murder is a good idea)
Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be STONED TO DEATH by the community. (Leviticus 24:14-16)
Anyone who dreams or prophesizes anything that is against God, or anyone who tries to turn you from God, is to be PUT TO DEATH. (Deuteronomy 13:5)
If anyone, even your own family suggests worshipping another God, KILL them. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)
If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and KILL ALL of it's inhabitants... even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15)
KILL anyone with a different religion. (Deuteronomy 17:2-7)
KILL all innocent men, women, children, and, even, babies of the 20 nations/50 belief systems/religions of the so-called Promised Land when moving into it. (Deuteronomy)

Imaginary evil Jesus of gospel stories said his followers must obey the Torah/Old Testament (N.T. not invented yet) (Jesus invented ~150 A.D.)
You seem to love to hijack threads to spew your anti-religion worldview. Do you know anyone practicing the religions you address? God had a reason for the happenings w/regard to the Israelites and the flood at its time. I don't think you would understand it but God won't be destroying any more people groups until they come together against his chosen people. However the good news for you that one forces you to believe so take a deep breath and relax until your anger recedes.

I am out of this discussion , too much hate, and anger from one side to the other . we all all guys or gals that do renovation , why the hate

I am out of this discussion , too much hate, and anger from one side to the other . we all all guys or gals that do renovation , why the hate
I don't know as I have no hate but people come out of the woodwork if anyone dare offer information that refutes their mindset · · · then there's BuzzLOL who always seems to find a way to apply his anti-religious views even when religion is not the issue. I think 68bucks mention of religion started the ruckus · · · unless there is some conspiracy to get the thread off track to protect the Fauci game plan.

You seem to love to hijack threads to spew your anti-religion worldview.
If you will scroll up to #45 and #52 and #56, you will see that it was YOU that introduced evil mass murderous religion addiction mental illness into a discussion of fake vaccines/vaccines...

Last edited:
If you will scroll up to #45 and #52 and #56, you will see that it was YOU that introduced evil mass murderous religion addiction mental illness into a discussion of fake vaccines/vaccines...
In your mind my friend it popped up in #54 (not my post).

Do what you want but I will use what tools are at my disposal to keep myself out of the hospital and to protect vulnerable people that I am in frequent contact with.
Speaking for myself, I never advocated for anything more than the freedom for each to decide for themselves about what tools and approach might work best for them. If we can agree on that, then we're all good :)

Frankly, I think that the pandemic would be over or at least much better if the government organizations were transparent and up-front with the information and let people make the decisions based on what is best for them, rather than try to brainwash people into their "one way of thinking".

Stay tuned today for more news direct from FOX, Joe Rogan, Rush Limbaugh (from the grave) and That Former Guy in the White House.

"Breaking news!"

"This just in!"

Speaking for myself, I never advocated for anything more than the freedom for each to decide for themselves about what tools and approach might work best for them. If we can agree on that, then we're all good :)

Frankly, I think that the pandemic would be over or at least much better if the government organizations were transparent and up-front with the information and let people make the decisions based on what is best for them, rather than try to brainwash people into their "one way of thinking".
That makes sense to me. Too many people seem to need the government or a religious leader to tell them what to do. I think the freedom to study all aspects of the issue and make an informed decision is paramount. I have friends who will take as many jabs as Fauci demands and that's OK with me. But if they try to pressure me I will relentlessly ridicule them the facts.

It now appears that the omicron variant is is taking us to herd immunity rather that jabs and masks.

Last edited:
It now appears that the omicron variant is is taking us to herd immunity rather that jabs and masks.
I think you may be right about this. Thank God this variant seems to be less severe and maybe we'll loose fewer lives getting there. Hopefully we can get to some level of herd immunity before a more deadly mutation develops.

Regarding my comments about not recalling any leaders of any particular faith coming out against the vaccine based on the beliefs of that group, I did not mean to imply that you, I, nor any individual, needs that affirmation or direction nor should they rely on that solely. The choice should always be a personal one especially when considering faith in the equation. I was merely stating that I have not seen that. Heck even the Pope has told the Catholics that the vaccine is acceptable and in fact called it a "moral obligation." BTW I am not Catholic.

@68bucks, I take no offense at your comment. Being pro-life is not a religious issue though one might think all believers would be pro-life. Being pro-life is just recognizing abortion destroys a human life. I just don't want a vaccine that relates to the abortion industry in any sense. I am not an animal rights advocate but I do shudder at the thought of all the monkeys in varying states of tortuous experimentation in the basement of NIH.

Also it's not just vaccines, some anti-aging cosmetics use fetal cell lines as well;
One of the companies producing “cosmeceuticals” is Neocutis, a Swiss company whose US-based subsidiary is located in San Francisco.2 Neocutis uses additives made from patented processed skin proteins (PSPs) derived from a cell line that originated with an aborted 14-week-old Swiss baby boy. Its skin creams are used for psoriasis, eczema, and for anti-wrinkle (anti-aging) treatment. Neocutis’ own website is coy about what exactly PSP is, revealing only that it is “a nourishing protein blend including Cytokines for state-of-the-art revitalization.”​

Last edited:
To a point I agree with you, but... as long as members keep discussions civil, respectful and on point, we'll allow these topics to stand. We've had a couple who are no longer welcome due to abusing the rules of the forum. The lockdown, vaccines, fear has effected everyone, sometimes folks just need to vent. I really doubt anyone's position will be changed by dialoge shared here though. If anyone doesn't want to read the thread, the title describes the topic. We all have the ability to block posts under setting.

We do appreciate all who take time out of their day to be a part of our forum and all points of view are equally important here.
Although I do think it a bit strange to have a Covid-related discussion in this forum, I agree that it's generally OK if it can be contained to a limited number of threads. I wouldn't think of going to the FDA or CDC or NIH for information on how to frame a door, so whatever is posted here related to Covid or vaccines will probably not be my primary source of information on the subject.

That said, I do value the community and the willingness of its participants to engage, share, and help. I've usually found everyone to be purposeful. I don't plan to participate in this thread other than to make one reference which might provide a different perspective on the response of our government and public health establishment. It did for me.

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. delivered an address at a Weston Price conference regarding Anthony Fauci, and vaccine development about which I'm willing to bet 99% of the public do not realize. It would tempting to write it off as a conspiracy theory (and some of it I have), but there were some really interesting facts he shared that cause me to wonder why Fauci still has a job, and why most Big Pharma and Big Tech execs are not in jail. Folks, we've been lied to and manipulated.

Please take time to read the following. (Beware. It is lengthy.) You get extra points if you watch any of the interviews with Drs McCullough, Malone, or Kory.

https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/money-intersects-public-health-policy/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back