Humble 3 Car

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does it look like the pinstripe is sticking pretty good, or do you think there might be some peeling off in the future?

I guess if it peals off at a later time you can always do it again or try your luck with a feather brush and a steady hand, huh?

I guess if it peals off at a later time you can always do it again or try your luck with a feather brush and a steady hand, huh?

Yeah, that's probably what I'd end up doing if this doesn't work out, or bribe one of my friends who actually can pin stripe.

New Craig's List Find. $70 with carbide tipped blade

2012-01-28_18-33-24_953.jpg

and I'm working on designing my new welding table

GarageWeldingTableMRK2.jpg

Used new saw to put up a book shelf today for my most used reference manuals.

2012-01-29_17-46-39_885.jpg

I see you also used the same paint. Very trick looking!

Thanks. I was worried it might look odd, but I think it works. I'm trying to get rid of the gorilla rack below and I'm going to move my reloading bench to that corner.

That is one hell of a nice collection of rifles you got there Eric!

Wow, Yeah I've got a small setup with 2 rock chuckers, but it's enough to let me reload my M1 carbine, 9mm, .38, and .45 and allows me and the wife to shoot when we like for less than retail. I'll get a picture later.

Seeing that vault door in the picture makes me feel quite a bit better.....and you safer!

I started reloading on a Lee "complete" kit. Worked great. Swapped the press for a couple of rock chuckers. But now I am down to a single rock chucker. I work in an assembly line fashon and may take several weeks to build a batch. It seems I have more things that keep me busy than going to the range.

The guns.....My father was an avid shooter and collector. He was one of the four guys that got SASS started. When he passed away, my brothers asked if I would store the collection. So only part of what is pictured is mine.

While not the collection you have, it gets the job done

2012-01-30_20-55-07_534.jpg

2012-01-30_20-12-11_622.jpg

The white cabinet and the red box have all of my re-loading items.

Got another item for my air system puzzle this evening. I figured I'd give it a shot.

2012-02-01_21-33-16_819.jpg

I'd like to have a 50 foot reel. Tell us how that works out.

Got the reel on the ceiling and partially plumbed.

2012-02-04_17-42-19_193.jpg

and for the first time in about 2 years I have matching fenders on my truck. Got them painting and installed.

2012-02-04_14-38-49_495.jpg

ME 87 The garage AND the truck look just great.

Nice air set up going on there. Handy and out of the way.

I bet people think you got you a new truck.:thumbsup:

Thanks and I bet the neighbors are glad there isn't a black and white orca in the driveway any more as well.

Latest posts

Back