Humble 3 Car

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap! That would be front and center on all the forums I'm involved with!

Possibly a give a way?

GarageRetreatLogoRack.jpg

That would be sweet.:rockin:

Wow! Where do we send payments to?

Enter to win, or buy it now. $26.99 + S&H I accept PayPal

I'll start posting up some other designs as well. I can also do custom artwork by request for no additional cost depending on the design.

Give Away!!!

I know several hundred folks on Glock Forum that would want these as well, just by changing the lettering to Glock.

I know several hundred folks on Glock Forum that would want these as well, just by changing the lettering to Glock.

Lol, until I get sued and Glock hands me my *** in legal fees

Another late night at the shop. Made a little progress. Should have some samples for Monday, just need another hour or 2 with it to add the other 98%
GlockForumCoatRack.jpg

Yep, looking good. Will it end up being one sheet, and include the word "forum" on it? ...just making sure since we only own the forum and not 'Glock'!

Yep, looking good. Will it end up being one sheet, and include the word "forum" on it? ...just making sure since we only own the forum and not 'Glock'!

Yes on both accounts. I gotta get the whole thing roughed out though before I can start making those detailed adjustments.

About half way there. Still a lot of details to address and a lot of metal is still floating in free space, but it's getting there. Thoughts?

GlockForumCoatRack-1.jpg

On another note. The transmission is now on the motor. It's going in the pan in the next few days. Won't be long and it'll be in the chassis. Headed to the dunes next week so it might be about 2 weeks or so.

2012-10-18_14-38-42_659.jpg

About half way there. Still a lot of details to address and a lot of metal is still floating in free space, but it's getting there. Thoughts?

GlockForumCoatRack-1.jpg

Looks excellent. Did you get my PM's?

Scored these for dirt cheap on Craig's List. Had to be bored and re-drilled for the Polaris pattern. People are getting rid of Rhino parts dirt cheap it seems.

2012-10-22_20-47-55_629.jpg

and

GlockForumCoatRack-2.jpg

Just have to straighten up a few lines, round a few corners and wait for final approval.

Thats a nice side x side. Wish you were my neighbor.

Lol, I've lived in my house for a year and half now and it's like the twilight zone. I think I've met 2 of my neighbors and they're the only ones who ever have their garage doors open. I do like the RZR. It's not a Sand car by any means, but it's much more utilitarian and practical on the trails around here when I don't want to fuel up the truck and go out.

Back