What did you do today?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard on my Messianic news channel that Blinken told Xi the US will not defend Taiwan's independence. Good news for us bad news for Taiwan.

Last edited:
Does there remain any doubt that, "WINK-IN, BLINK-IN & NOD" are running US foreign policy.

What's the size of the cheque this time.

We could have just annexed them and called it ARIZONA/NEVADA WEST, and the treaties and failed agreements, would just systemically follow.

Minority groups are never satisfied, they stay in-your-face forever. We just have to hope there are enough beer drinkers in America to keep this Bud Light thing going.

Yet, some of the attention has to do with marketing, in that a targeted group may be underrepresented as a customer base, which to me is hilarious, because I shop, where I shop, and all these products are available.

So, after shooting
yourself in the foot...........................

I heard on my Messianic news channel that Blinken told Xi the US will not defend Taiwan's independence. Good news for us bad news for Taiwan.
Not good news for anyone. If China gets a stranglehold on the computer chips, it's game over for everything. Obama / Gates / Schumer / Pelosi etc. have no problem with that since they are all for the Death of America anyway.

You can thank me later but it's now permissible for men to patch their jeans. I saw some cargo skinny jean pics as well.

1687654862450.png

Who said it's permissible?

King Zelenzky?

I'm not a fan of his, so I would patch whether he said so or not, but I haven't had a pair of jeans sine 1994.

My son calls me every night and we usually share a few chuckles. I have him on a sock watch now. He thought he saw a guy on TV in a black tux with a high hem and white socks but he said he laughed aloud when he realized it was white ankles above laced shoes. You just can't make this stuff up. Well on the plus side they say laughter is the best medicine.

Spicoli, I don't think you actually wathed/listened to the video of "we're coming for your children". It was clearly tongue-in-cheek and they were saying they would teach the children to be tolerant and compassionate and to treat people kindly. They weren't saying they were going to turn kids gay. It was actually a catchy song.

Was sick all day yesterday. Still managed to cook for Mom and then had to run to the store bc we were out of bread. I wasn't moving very well at the store but I got my stuff, got out, put gas in the truck, and came home.

I took a nap and woke up around 1am and have been awake since. I'm going to try to get back to sleep. Today is my friend's birthday though so I need to figure out what to get him.

My son calls me every night and we usually share a few chuckles. I have him on a sock watch now. He thought he saw a guy on TV in a black tux with a high hem and white socks but he said he laughed aloud when he realized it was white ankles above laced shoes. You just can't make this stuff up. Well on the plus side they say laughter is the best medicine.

It would be better if he was your Brother, so I could compare the situation to "Frasier"...

Niles... "Did you see the gentleman walk in the Gi Paris with HIGH SOCKS the other day"????

Frasier... "I KNOW! What was he going to do? There's not even a Squash court within 3 miles of that fine establishment!"

Niles... "He didn't appear to be sweating, do you think he showered THEN chose to wear HIGH SOCKS?"

Frasier... "I CANNOT IMAGINE!"

Niles... "I need a 1954 Port du Coul right now."

Frsasier... "Pour me one, although I feel sick to my stomach right now, thinking about such a fashion travesty!"

Martin... "Will you two shut the hell up?, the Sonics are about to start."

Spicoli, I don't think you actually wathed/listened to the video of "we're coming for your children". It was clearly tongue-in-cheek and they were saying they would teach the children to be tolerant and compassionate and to treat people kindly. They weren't saying they were going to turn kids gay. It was actually a catchy song.
It's not the Gays job to teach the children. It's the parents job. If they weren't trying to turn all the kids Gay, there wouldn't be "Pride" garbage everywhere, Target wouldn't have "tuck friendly" little kids swimsuits, there wouldn't be Drag Queens, AKA serial child molesters reading to kids, and the FBI wouldn't be raiding the parents homes when they speak out at school board meetings about the garbage being taught to little kids like "You can change your gender"... No, you can't. There wouldn't be "teachers" eliminating the USA flag but saying pledges to the gay flag etc.

None of the "Pride" garbage is to recruit Adults. Nobody past Junior High is suddenly going to turn Gay. Nobody in their 30's is going to see the displays and say "Hey, that whole Gay thing sounds like something I should switch to."... It's TARGETed to Kids (Pun intended) 100%.

I've always used the adage that "YOU DO YOU, AND I'LL DO ME!

Nobody, and I mean nobody, should put their nose between a parent and a child, when It comes to parenting.

I wholeheartedly disagree. There are times when kids need an intervention due to bad parenting. CPS exists for a reason. Although, I suppose there's abuse rather than actual parenting. Although, I'm sure we'll have to agree to disagree on what constitutes abuse. I think teaching hatred is a form of abuse. I'm not talking about teaching someone that something is wrong, I'm talking teaching them to actually hate others and want to harm them.

Today is my friend's birthday but I think he's still sleeping. I'm still not feeling great- mostly just tired. Hoping I can be productive today. Last night I was able to sweep up in my bathroom a bit and I took the trash out.

So...... beer is gross, that fixes that problem.......
Be good parents who teach their children from an early age and in age appropriate verbage, what their body parts are called (actual names, not dumb ones), what there purpose is, what happens when used appropriately or otherwise. That boys will ALWAYS be boys, and girls will ALWAYS be girls, but that some men are more feminine and some women are more masculine and that that is ok. Teach them that sex is between 2 consenting people and comes with mental and emotional consequences when gone about inappropriately. Teach them that just because an adult tells you to do something does not mean that it is safe or right. Listen to what your children have to say from a very young age, it teaches them confidence, helps them become better decision makers, choose better partners, treat people well, etc. And of course, as a Christian, Teach them Biblical principals and how to rely on what God has promised each and every one of us.

I could care less who is sleeping with who. I don't understand peoples need to discuss their sex life with everyone, gay or straight.

What I am saying is that all the problems are not as si.ple as we think they are. Youre personality is formed by the time you are like 7 or so (i'd have to look up specific age). How many negative things has a child seen by the time they are 7 FROM THEIR PARENTS, that make them learn to seek out unacceptable behaviors, temperaments, etc......
Also, from a Christian perspective, Jesus didn't pick and choose who he loved, he loved us all and sought out the least of us. He chose to love the unlovable, he chose to seek out the biggest sinner and MOST IMPORTANTLY..... he gave up HIS LIFE so that we would NOT be seperated from him for all eternity because of our transgressions. Jesus is the answer to it all........ except the beer, it's always gonna be gross and is definitely a gateway drug.

And also..... most of my teachers were not great teachers. I can think of 1 definitely that had a positive meaningful impact and lots that told me I'd be a loser.

Now that I stirred the pot, I actually came here to get caught up and happenings and chat a bit about that book I have been into, Dirty Genes, but..... I forgot what I was going to say lol

Aside from the Jesus take away...... corporate greed uses psychological warfare for every product out there.... don't let them know which side of that warfare you are in.... thats dangerous territory. However, I agree that you should align you shopping habits with your personal values/beliefs...... why waste quality time, energy, money, mental space on anything else.

Proverbs 22:6 Train a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Also..... let's not forget this terrible pandering of how I grew up being told that I should go to work, pay the bills, "please" the husband and everything else......

Last edited:
I wholeheartedly disagree. There are times when kids need an intervention due to bad parenting. CPS exists for a reason. Although, I suppose there's abuse rather than actual parenting. Although, I'm sure we'll have to agree to disagree on what constitutes abuse. I think teaching hatred is a form of abuse. I'm not talking about teaching someone that something is wrong, I'm talking teaching them to actually hate others and want to harm them.
CPS is a joke, they are agents of the heavy handed Gestapo. If your kid is "diagnosed" with Cancer and you refuse Napalm in the form of Chemo, they will come get your kids with Armed agents. They will then force the kid to go through Napalm "treatment", which will kill them.

The Left teaches people to hate Whitey, led by the likes of the racists Oprah, Obama and Sharpton as a few examples. There is TONS of Black people that have exposed those tactics, but at the same time, the Obama types don't care about the poor Blacks in the inner cities. Every single weekend it's a shootout in every single Liberal city, with many victims being little Black kids, and they never utter a peep about it.

THAT is pure Evil hatred.

Shan, agree except "Beer is a gateway drug"... Gateway to a Beer Gut?

I have watched more Near Death Experience videos than I can count, and the number one reason people are shown the brink of Hell, to the point they can feel the Demons grabbing at them, is that they died with a lot of built up anger and hatred towards other people and havent forgiven them.

That has nothing to do with fighting against the indoctrination from the Rainbow community. Fighting them is not hate, it's not allowing Demonic forces to Win. Christians have already won, it's written in stone, but I don't want a Sodom and Gomorrah type punishment happening to Earth again.

God provided Rainbows as the covenant that he would never destroy the Earth by a flood again, but the Gay community hijacked it. Same thing as the Nazis hijacking the Swastika.

Back